PLEASE INCLUDE A TAG ON ANY FACEBOOK POSTS
1. The best way to download is:
0. Navigate to the required page.
1. Hit the SELECT PHOTO button. It is blue/green button toward the top right.
2. Select the individual photos, by clicking the image. A Tick appears
3. Multiple images can be selected.
4. Then use the DOWNLOAD button to download your selected images. It is blue/green button toward the top right. (If there is NO download button, let me know and I can reset the page).
5. If you are downloading more than two images, you will be given an option.
"If your client is downloading two images or more, the system will place the images into a Zip file(s). A dialogue box will appear, giving your clients two options. They can either download each Zip file immediately by clicking the link, or request that the system send them an email with the Zip files that they can download at their convenience. Emails typically arrive in just a few minutes, and this option allows your clients to continue navigating your site while the system bundles the photos in the background."
2. Use the INFO pulldown menu, and select CLIENT SHOOTS.
3. Either, enter your Client number, or the address (URL) address sent with my invitation.
4. Complete the security GUEST BOOK to gain access to the images.
5. To download. See instructions above.
6. If there is more than one page of images, use the buttons at the bottom of the page. Click "SEE ALL" or on the "PAGE NUMBER".
If you need Hi Definition images, send me the image number.
You can order direct from my site. Superb quality at moderate price. Posted to your door.
REMEMBER TO GIVE MY SITE A PLUG
Include my website name in a message on your Facebook page. “For more images see: www.artzphotography.net
On my site, select an image you wish to message on Facebook and click the Facebook like button. It automatically posts to your Facebook page. Likewise Twitter etc.
The procedure is the same, but the DOWNLOAD is likely to take a long time, because of the large file size.
On iPhone, after clicking the DOWNLOAD button, nothing seems to happen for a long time, Eventually the Phone asks if you wish to save the images.